Adding subscriber to HLR database

Don Fanning don at 00100100.net
Thu Mar 1 22:31:38 UTC 2012

Ah... yeah, I was hoping to pre-register so I don't confused the end user
having to register a couple times.

I was also told that the table is auto increment so that helps in writing a
quickie cli for creating and provisioning SIM's.

Hopefully we'll be able to test the system out at HOPE in NYC. :)

Thank you all and Cheers!