LCR compilation problem

Arturo Rivas pfc.rivas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 14:32:28 UTC 2012

Sorry for so many questions!

When I start LCR terminal shows:

*ERROR (in mncc_socket_retry_cb() line 1102) Could not connect to MNCC
socket /tmp/bsc_mncc, retrying in 5 seconds*
*layer3_thread read socket error No space left on device*
*ERROR Port 1 already in use by LCR. You can't use a NT port multiple times.
*
*
*
One question more, are there documentation about how works each program?
I'm trying to install and configure nanoBTS, OpenBSC and Asterisk but I
would like to know how does it's work for implement new possibilities.