OpenBSC+LCR problem

Don Fanning don at 00100100.net
Fri Jun 8 19:22:13 UTC 2012

Erg... Got an issue with LCR+SIP

When placing a MT call from a SIP client I get a segfault.
This is using the latest OpenBSC/LCR from GIT and asterisk 1.8 without any
special patching.

Pastebin for LCR output: http://pastebin.com/WDeApEak

On a side note, I swear I had this noted somewhere but can't find it.
 Using the LCR+SIP+Asterisk bridging, what extension/context does LCR ring
Asterisk?  In the mISDN based routing, you would tell it a context... with
SIP bridging, it doesn't use it.  So what do I tell my asterisk so it can
handle the outgoing call?

Thanks,
-Don