libosmo-sccp and static archives

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Thu Jul 5 10:49:00 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 02:15:20PM +0200, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

thanks for your cleanups. Let me answer the static archives.

static:
I have an application/use where having a DSO causes "issues". I know
that for Distros I should offer DSOs too.

multiple files:
Habbit, for WebKit copying 3GB in .o files into the .a because
one file changed.. lead me to create multipe libs. It is certainly
overkill for libosmo-sccp and having a single .a file would be okay.

holger