Racal 6113 For Sale

Caleb Pal cleb at defcon-3.net
Wed Jan 25 01:39:34 UTC 2012

All,

I have a Racal/Aeroflex 6113 for sale. As most of you probably know, this is
a GSM test set capable of initializing and running certain BTS over an ABIS
link. It has a few handy features such as a power meter, etc. The unit is
out of cal. I have used it to run measurements on an Ericsson RBS 2401,
which is also available. Comes with power cord and a memory card for storing
test sequences and test results. The unit is well loaded with options, as
seen below. To my knowledge all functions of this unit work. Asking price is
$1500 USD + shipping. I am willing to ship overseas, BUT, it is the buyers
responsibility to complete all import/export paperwork needed. Be advised it
is a rather heavy unit, so shipping OCONUS will be more expensive. Any
questions please feel free to contact me off list at cleb at defcon-3.net.

Software Options:

003         PCS1900

008         GSM850