Error building libosmo-abis, ortp missing]

Peter openbsc at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 20 13:35:36 UTC 2012

Alexander Huemer wrote:
> There is actually libortp-dev mentioned in the OpenBSC build guide.

I searched for the text on that page and it is there indeed. Just below it
is an example of how to install it on Debian. I used this line to setup my
system.

> apt-get install libdbi0-dev libdbd-sqlite3 build-essential libtool
autoconf automake git-core pkg-config

In this line the package "libortp-dev" is missing, causing the failure
later on.

Thanks for clarifying to me.
Best regards,
Peter.