Error building libosmo-abis, ortp missing]

Radko Krkoš krkos at phd.feec.vutbr.cz
Fri Jan 20 12:53:44 UTC 2012

Hello,

> Building libosmo-abis ended in an error:
>
> =====
> checking for ORTP... no
> configure: error: Package requirements (ortp >= 0.13.1) were not met:
>
> No package 'ortp' found
> =====
>
> Where can I find the ortp package?
> And secondly, is this the right version? I saw version 0.15.0 mentioned in
the
> mail archives aready.

Google search for "ortp" shows this at the first place:
http://www.linphone.org/eng/documentation/dev/ortp.html

If you scroll down, you can see that you have two options - download one of
the releases, or access a git repository. Releases should be more stable so
one of those is probably a better choice. The last release is 0.18.0 (dated
2011-12-26), here is the download link:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/linphone/ortp/sources/ortp-0.18.0.
tar.gz

> Thanks in advance,