OpenBSC development

Labs rp.labs at gmx.ch
Tue Jan 10 22:46:04 UTC 2012

On 10-Jan-12 23:25, Peter Yuan wrote:
> Hi all,

Hello Peter,

> I also managed to build openBSC today succesfully an Debian VM.
> (jfyi: libortp-dev had to be installed additionally which had not been
> mentioned in the doc.)

Yes, that's the package.

> I also want to play around with the nitb configuration.

It looks much better than the wiki doc. I really like it.

> Therefore I'd like to support you by testing and maybe also coding.
> And that's why I'd like to get me some hardware BTS for testing.
> Is there any available as I couldn't find any on the great bay.

I just saw this one earlier but the guy says it sends it to US only.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-USED-NANO-BTS-165B-PARTS-REPAIR-ONLY-/220926719447?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33704235d7

I have the hardware at work and I also look for something small at home.

We have some old Siemens that might work with BS-11 config and new ones
that are totally different in concept that I will not be able I guess to
use it besides the vendor BSC.

> Cheers,
> ptr

Regards,