Apartment rental during Osmocom developer workshop 2012

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Jan 5 12:17:56 UTC 2012

Hi all!

Regarding accomodation:  I've found out that there are numerous
inexpensive apartments in Berlin that can be rented for very little
money.  The sites are mostly German (like
http://www.ferienwohnungen-berlin.de/ or
www.kostenlose-zimmervermittlung-berlin.de/) but they offer
single-bedroom-apartments from as low as 21 EUR (typically though in the
40 to 50 EUR range) per night.  They all have their own bathroom,
kitchen.

There are also 3/4 bedroom apartments with multiple bedrooms that can be
used by e.g. up to 8 people.

If some of the attendees prefer to stay at such a place (as opposed to
the hostel or a real hotel), please first coordinate who would all want
to stay at the same place and then let me know the total number of beds
required.  I can look and search for a place that is available and not
too distant from the venue (if possible).