OsmoDevCon / SIP / Teleconference

Ashwin Mansinghka ashwin.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 00:30:08 UTC 2012

On 02/21/2012 05:50 AM, Harald Welte wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I really wanted OsmoDevCon to be an even from Osmocom (+related)
> develoeprs for such developers, with the idea of working together
> intensely and sharing some experiences face-to-face.

Post event, availability of a detailed minutes of the event on the
website can help all who could not attend in person. In case it is
possible would suggest a video recording (even a mobile phone) of key
sessions and/or discussions would be a good idea for others now and in
general for future. :)

with Regards,
Ashwin