OsmoDevCon / SIP / Teleconference

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 08:37:13 UTC 2012

> that might be an idea, but in fact it would be better to have the
> speaker be able to decide not to be recorded in the first place ;)

Yes sure, I mean the speaker will be there, he can object directly, I
just meant it's more flexible if you don't have to act in real time.
If there are some part that shouldn't be published or are not relevant
or anything, or that the speaker is ok for private copy but not wider
distributions, ....

Cheers,

    Sylvain