OsmoDevCon / SIP / Teleconference

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 07:10:35 UTC 2012

Hi

I definitely agree that remote interactions should be avoided. The
whole point of meeting in person is to discuss the topics that we have
trouble discussing remotely via IRC/mailing list/phone and where we
need real live feedback. Trying to debate over SIP would just defeat
the point.

As for live audio/video stream, I would suggest it's a bit of a
complication we don't need. We could just do recordings and upload
them publically or not afterwards depending on the speaker choice.

Cheers,

    Sylvain