Please review and test zecke/channel-release

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sun Dec 16 16:43:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have rebased, extended and fixed the channel assignment and
release. It brings us closer to the GSM 04.08 specification but
there are still sime minor violations for the abnormal handling.

I have tested (using the FakeBTS) a phone not acting on the
SACCH deactivate/RF Channel Release and the signalling link
will be released (T3109).

I have a manual SMS submit test and I can make the nanoBTS crash
easily. I have rebased through each individual change and couldn't
reproduce the crash. I think it is either something in the RF
setup (the modem bank being too close to the BTS), the older modem
firmware, etc.

Anyway, please review and test the branch. I plan to merge it by
Wednesday.

thanks
	holger