Poll: Do list subscribers like to see BTS-for-sale postings?

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 11:37:18 UTC 2012

Hi,

>> And here the "again" part is critical.
>
> I do not understand why it is critical. Is there any legal problem with
> that?

legal ? No ... what in my message made you think I was expressing a
legal opinion ?

Harald was asking for the personal opinion of people on the list, I
was just expressing mine and the reason why I felt that way, but it's
obviously all subjective (by pretty much the definition of "personal
opinion").

Cheers,

    Sylvain