29c3 GSM planning [was: Osmocom Berlin User Group meeting]

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Dec 3 18:10:21 UTC 2012

dexter wrote:
> Dec 05, 8pm @ CCC Berlin, Marienstr. 11, 10113 Berlin
>
> There is no formal presentation scheduled for this meeting.

There will however be some discussion of the 29c3 field test of OpenBSC[1]
and maybe even a bit of work done on the system that we used both at the
last CCC Camp and at 28c3.

For those who will participate at 29c3 but can't make it to CCCB on
Wednesday we'll try to bridge between the meeting and the internets.

//Peter

[1] http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/FieldTests/29c3
(The wiki page will get some more updates in the next days.)