Possible solution to ticket #55

Frank Maas maas.frank at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 15:37:48 UTC 2012

As reported in ticket #55 SGSN can crash due to double free-ing. You
can replace 'can' by 'will' in that last phrase. I had a sift through
the code and tried to solve this by removing the free in gprs_ns.c.
Whenever the calling function created the msgb-struct, I have made the
function free it after its use. If the function got the msgb from a
calling function, there will not be a free (hoping that will be done
on the higher level).

HTH/F