Minor feedback on wiki build/installation instructions

Alex J Lennon ajlennon at dynamicdevices.co.uk
Sat Oct 22 15:27:33 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've just started looking at OpenBSC with a nano-BTS I picked up.

Thanks for the excellent OpenBSC build instructions on the web-site. I found
I had to add in a couple of packages which might be worth adding in:

libortp-dev, libortp8 (which I think -dev has a depency on anyway)

NB. I'm using a vanilla Ubuntu dev. box, recently upgraded to oneiric

Also the "make install" needed sudo prefixing but that's fairly minor I
guess :)

With those changes all built and installed painlessly. Now to test...

Thanks & Best Regards,

Alex Lennon

Director
Dynamic Devices Ltd