Legal situation when using auth policy token

David A. Burgess dburgess at jcis.net
Tue Oct 18 18:02:32 UTC 2011

Lennart -

Similarly, with public OpenBTS tests, we either issue our own SIMs (with known Ki), or we issue expired China Mobile SIMs (when we are sure that none of the carriers in the area have roaming agreements with China Mobile).  Another thing we have found useful for these events is to have accept/reject decisions based on regular expression matching of the IMSIs, so that the regular expression is just a string in the configuration table.

And to echo Harald's *next* email, we have also found that many phones refuse SMS transfers prior to receiving LU accept.

-- David