[RFT] Couple of changes to nanoBTS and nokia insites bootup sequences to be tested

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 12:11:58 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've just pushed a couples of changes to a branch sylvain/pending that
need to be tested. They alter the startup process for the nanoBTS
(fixing the issues some people had with starting GPRS support, when
the bts was not connecting to the SGSN). And also a fix for the Nokia
InSite startup sequence where the reset command was not sent due to
missing initialization of .do_reset.

Since I know initialization sequence can be a rather fragile process,
if people could test this didn't break anything for them, it'd be
nice.

Cheers,

    Sylvain