Way to invoke multiple imsi msisdn in sgnsemu

anish achenkunju anish_achenkunju at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 12:42:30 UTC 2011

Dear Harald,

Thank you very much for the response.

With my little knowledge of programming, not sure if I can make any contribution in partching existing code base. At this point would be more than glad to have some documentation on using sgsnemu switches such as charging, qos ,dns options
available.

I  could at this point just work the radius part of the emulation with the following configuration inputs provide into config file:

 sgsnemu --listen 7.7.7.7 --remote 7.7.7.1 --timelimit 30 --contexts 3 --apn s --imsi 240011234567890 --msisdn 46702123456 -u root -p nsil --createif &

But did not have any luck with dns... should sgsnemu permit sending packets for dnslookup without having to specify remote ggsn IP?

Any inputs on these would be of great help.

Thank you,
Anish