GPRS not coming up on NanoBTS 140

Caleb Pal cleb at defcon-3.net
Sat Oct 15 01:12:46 UTC 2011

Max,

I also have a 140 with the same issue, no connection to the SGSN. Below are
its specs.

Equipment_Version='140_029_24'
Software_Version='120a002_v149b44d0'

It’s a PCS 1900 unit.

Unfortunately I do not have a 139/140 with a working firmware version. Maybe
someone else can chime in with a version number that does work with GPRS on
the 139/140 models?

Regards,

Caleb