RFC: Osmocom developer workshop 2012

Alexander Huemer alexander.huemer at xx.vu
Tue Nov 29 20:15:26 UTC 2011

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 09:15:20AM +0100, Harald Welte wrote:
> * City:
>
> Regarding the location:  I think for me it is only possible to organize
> it if it is to be held in Berlin.  I'mn happy if somebody else wants to
> host it at some other location, but then that person would also have to
> take care of local organization.  Berlin also has good train and flight
> connections, which is definitely a plus.
I don't consider myself an "active contributor", since I never provided
additional features to the various osmo* projects, nevertheless I would
like to join the event if that's okay and I find the time.

Berlin is fine for me, ... but ...

In case anybody wants to get to know a new place, I can offer Salzburg
as location, precisely the subnet [1]. One possible + of Salzburg is
that it's very close to the border of Germany and therefore the
GSM/GSM-R/TETRA nets of 2 countries can be reached in the vicinity.

Kind regards,
-Alex

[1] http://subnet.at/