paralell multipart sms not working

Dennis Wehrle openbsc at wehrle.it
Tue Nov 29 18:42:32 UTC 2011

Hi

Thx for the answer.
If i'm right, than the packets will be processed on the
__handle_ts1_write-function on ipaccess.c (libosmo-abis). Here the IPA
header is added. Then the msg is sent via the send-function. Until here
everything looks good. This assumption is made on basis of the debug
output for DLMI. The degub output for the msg->l2h / msg-data contains
only one complete packet-stack (IPA + RSL + CP-DATA + RP-DATA +
SMS-DELIVER). Therefore i think until here everything is OK, except that
the send-function should return the number of bytes which are sent, but
the value is always too large for three.
ATM i don't know whats happen on the send-function. Or maybe lcr is the
problem, but i don't know either.
Maybe someone can give me an advice where the tcp packets are build up.

Best regards
Dennis Wehrle