paralell multipart sms not working

Dennis Wehrle openbsc at wehrle.it
Fri Nov 25 18:20:42 UTC 2011

Hi Harald

Am 24.11.2011 15:45, schrieb Harald Welte:
> Hi Dennis,
>
> thanks for your bug report, I'd be happy to investigate it - but the
> first question is of course: Do you have the pcap log files of the Abis
> interface?

I've tested it once more and here are the abis log-files.
I hope i have recorded everything (port 3002 and 3003).
The wrong-sms.pcap and wrong-sms-gammu.xml are recorded at the same time.

Another test was to send the same multipart sms from one MS to the other
(and vice versa) on the same time. This also fails. Additionally the
3310 complains about transmission error. But the other MS (Siemens S55)
received several parts of the sms, but not the whole sms.

> Also, regarding your suspicion of memory related issues: One idea might
> be to try the same test with openbsc under valgrind.

I will make the valgrind stuff next week.

Best regards and have a nice weekend,
Dennis Wehrle