nanoBTS / 28C3 network

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Mon Nov 14 07:45:27 UTC 2011

Hi Daniel,

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 04:57:22PM +0100, Daniel Brune privat wrote:
> I can also provide 3 fully functioning GSM1800 nanoBTS units, I just do not
> have the extension cables for multiTRX use, but I have adapters for external
> antennas if required.

thanks for your offer.  I have sufficient (3) stacking cables which we
already used in the two previous years.  We will not use external antennas.

I think the setup can remain unchanged from the previous years:  Two
stacked nanoBTS on each of the 3 floors, resulting in logically 1BTS (2
TRX) per floor.

> I would be able to assist for configuring, maintenance and testing the
> whole setup starting at 25th in Berlin as well.

Thanks.  I presume you have some experience with both the nanoBTS and
OpenBSC?