NanoBTS for sale?!

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Fri May 27 13:23:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

> someone has a NanoBTS for purchase or could send me in private

I have an rugby 139 (DCS1800) for sale at 2000EUR (excl tax, but for
sale by a company so no tax if you're a company in the EU with a valid
VAT). It's almost never been used, I bought it new from a surplus and
wanted to do multi-trx but turns out you need the exact same fw
version on all the unit in the group and they were not.

> some european re-sellers?!

Well, ip.access itself is in the UK.

> Possibly, a version that fully supports A5/1-2 and openGGSN.

I'm not sure if any support both A5/1 and /2 at the same time.
I heard they were different firmware.

Mine support A5/1 and GPRS.

Cheers,

    Sylvain