Wanted: dpkg/deb/rpm package maintainer

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat May 14 12:35:56 UTC 2011

Hi all,

for quite some time we've been having debian dpkg packaging information as part of our libosmocore, libosmo-sccp, openggsn and openbsc repositories.

As the library ABI sis now considered stable, it starts to make sense not only to release source tarballs, but also to offer .deb packages for ubunto and debian, probably both i386 and amd64 and lenny, squeeze and natty as well as ubuntu 10.04.

The resulting packages could initially be hosted on an osmoxom.org apt feed that people can wimply put in their sources.list

We're looking for somebody with dpkg packaging experience, who would volunteer to take care of building the deb files and maintaining that apt feed.

If somebody wants to take care about RPM packaging, that would of course be also welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Sent from a mobile device, excuse my short response