Sim programmer Software for Linux

Steve Mortimer mortzy at gmail.com
Fri May 13 11:15:31 UTC 2011

On 12/05/11 17:02, Konrad Meier wrote:
> Am 12.05.2011 17:20, schrieb Steve Mortimer:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am after recommendations for software that will allow me to program
>> Super SIM's, etc. I have seen the recent thread on programmer's and
>> understand that a CCID compliant reader is recommended.
>>

> Hi Steve,
>
> I am using pysim with a "Dell Smart Card Reader Keyboard" and pcsc.
> This combination woks grate.
>
> pysim can be found here:
> http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/
>
> Regards
> Konrad

Thanks Konrad,
I have a Dell Laptop (E6410) that has a SC reader in it. I have proved
it detects a SuperSim installed in it using pcsc_scan.

$ pcsc_scan
PC/SC device scanner
V 1.4.17 (c) 2001-2009, Ludovic Rousseau <ludovic.rousseau at free.fr>
Compiled with PC/SC lite version: 1.5.5
Scanning present readers...
0: Broadcom 5880 [Broadcom USH] (0123456789ABCD) 00 00
.
.

However, when I try pysim, I am not sure which options to use for the
reader hardware, including the device. Could you let me know what you use?

Many thanks,
Steve