Questions

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Tue May 10 09:12:40 UTC 2011

On 05/10/2011 10:31 AM, Christopher HENARD wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> 1) Is it possible to act as a nano BTS and send packets to open BSC ? But how
> to do that since openBSC uses config files (openbsc.cfg.nanobts, ...) ?

well... you could start from the ipaccess-proxy code, or Andreas's GSM BTS
work, or someone else posted another implementation.

> 2)I can't get last source code with git, the command always results in a timeout:

You should talk to the IT department of your company, they firewall the GIT
port. You can take a look at repo.or.cz that should have a OpenBSC mirror that
is accessible via HTTP. In case projects like libosmocore are missing there,
you can create them at repo.or.cz