cid, lac, bsic and the -P parameter

Thomas Ansorg kobayashi_maru at onlinehome.de
Wed Mar 23 21:54:03 UTC 2011

hello
my multidrop setup doesnt find my 2nd bs-11 in the chain, although
bootstrapping works, except the strange thing with trx 1, see other
mail. maybe the reason is an error in the cid, lac or bsic settings.
i have:
cell identity 1
location area 1
bsic 63
in the bts 0 section

and

location area 2
bsic 63
in the bts 1 section

evrything ok so far?

the -P parameter makes trouble: altho neccessary for handover, no data
is transmitted when i use it on my 2 bs-11 multidrop config. i can make
calls, the handy rings, but i don't hear anything on any handy. omitting
the -P, i can talk.
is this normal?

T.
--
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten!