impedance of cable to connect bs-11

Thomas Ansorg kobayashi_maru at onlinehome.de
Tue Mar 22 16:45:32 UTC 2011

hi list,
what impedance should a pair of cable for multidrop have? i used 10m of
cat4, with the result that the 2nd bs-11 wasnt bootstrapped. now i
reduced the length to 3m, and it works. the oszi tells me there are
still some reflections, but finally my 2nd bs-11 is recognised.
so whats the correct cable, when i plan to use more than 3m?

T.
--
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten!