New repository for BTS code

Fadil Berisha f.koliqi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 08:01:37 UTC 2011

Hi Harald,

> I've created a new git repository (osmo-bts.git) for the BTS-side code.
> You can browse it at http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/osmo-bts/
>
> So far it only contains an import of Andreas' osmocom-bb.git jolly/bts branch,
> and some minimal modifications like include path changes.
>
> However, the code does not build yet.

Some code for BTS side already exist. I have made open source softBTS
, This code build and if you run it,  you can get 1st impressions for
virtual BTS:

git clone git at github.com:softBTS/softBTS.git

Here is how to build and start software:

https://github.com/softBTS/softBTS#readme

Some members of this list already had chance to get code. Maybe can be
valuable to someone else too.

fadil