libosmovty and OpenBSC Build Issues

Matthew Harper matthew.harper73 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 11:21:18 UTC 2011

Hello All,

I have just tried to compile the latest version of OpenBSC as cloned
from git. When running the configure script I run into problems with
libosmovty, I receive the error.

Requested 'libosmovty >= 0.1.28' but version of Osmocom VTY Interface
Library is 0.1.27.45-de79.

I built libosmocore from the latest git clone.

Can anyone please offer any guidance on how I can resolve this issue or
how I can go about installing the latest libosmovty library.

Many Thanks

Matty Harper