Serial console on FemtoCell

Bthomas bthomas at mailbox.hu
Wed Jun 15 11:19:42 UTC 2011

Dear Developers,

I mentioned earlier that I found a tutorial in which we read that this cell
is within the box's serial port.
I found him looking for a RS485 port outlet, and 2x5-pin lines of pins.
Images from the PCB:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1979958333026.114473.1065188491

IPSEC have read so far by launching tube through a communication
gateway through
which to get "home location register" information, etc..

Whether there is a chance to even download the firmware via the serial
terminal analysis?
Or perhaps to be found in lines of pins USB option?

The presentation referred to the serial port connection just yet to start
when you press the reset button four times, then the boot menu to configure
the IP address, login data.

greetings: bthomyka