sms bugfix

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sun Jul 24 18:20:53 UTC 2011

On 07/24/2011 03:01 PM, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:

> Would you have time to work on it? Do you need a hand with it?

Hi Dennis,

I pushed zecke/sms-fixes-by-dennis-wehrle to libosmocore, do you agree with
the change? I have moved the VTY change to a new patch (if you want to I can
use you as author), I left the 'normal' _decode message like it was and added
a new method to it, I also had some cosmetic changes (formation). I would also
like to see a rewording of the commit message.

I am now moving to the OpenBSC part of your patch.

thanks
	holger