VTY-command "drop bts connection"

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Wed Jan 12 10:20:08 UTC 2011

On 01/12/2011 11:13 AM, Luca Bertoncello wrote:

> Now I tried to get the latest version from git (main branch) and to
> compile it.
> I can use the command from enable mode.
>
> But it will be interesting to know WHY I can't see it in the other
> branch...

Well, only you can know. Maybe typing make would be start?  touch file && make
would be another option (check if the file rebuilds and links), adding a
printf to the init function in file, make, execute would be another.

My assumption is that you execute the wrong binary (either wrong name/path, or
you need to compile first)