Adding patches to wireshark...

Omar Atia omar.atia at its.ws
Wed Jan 12 16:36:33 UTC 2011

Dear Holger,

1st there is no readme under wireshark directory , you can browse the source
online .

http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/browser/wireshark

Please find as well snap shot for OML abis protocol working on wireshark I
have compiled.

Let me check the path I'm downloading sources from it using git . I'm
running from the new git repositories

Thanks,
Omar Atia