OpenBSC on Solaris (Sqlite3)

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sun Jan 2 10:58:05 UTC 2011

Dear Omar and others,

please note that OpenBSC is a community-driven Open Source project.

This means, that first of all, there is no guarantee that the software
does anything useful at all ;)  Secondly, we have never claimed that we support
operation on non-Linux systems.  We know that some people are using it on *BSD,
and some userse have experience running it in a Cygwin/Windows installation.

So if you want to make it work on a non-Linux system, you are on your own.

Once you have it working, please send your patches to this mailing list, we
can review and eventually merge it.  This is how Free Software works: You add
the features you are missing, and you contribute them back to the code.