Legal usage without a carrier-licence?

Barnaby Astles bjastles at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 14:42:37 UTC 2011

That is the same question I have been asking my self.

Maybe we could take a 2.4GHz (or 5.8) soft radio and turn it into a
debugging/development tool
I.E. create our own handset/base station combo

It would not be perfect and maybe not feasible.

Barnaby J Astles

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 07:42, Jay R. Worthington <jayrworthington at gmail.com