Question about Dahdi system.conf

Gus Bourg gus at bourg.net
Mon Feb 7 19:17:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've been playing with Dahdi and OpenBSC (I have an old T100P card) and
something I'm a little confused about is what is the proper configuration
for system.conf?

Does dahdi itself take care of the hdlc/lapd signalling (in which case I'd
expect the signalling channel to be set as dchan in
/etc/dahdi/system.conf) or is openbsc taking care of the hdlc/lapd
signalling (in which case I'd expect the signalling channel to be set as
clear)?

Thanks,
Gus Bourg