OpenBSC DAHDI support now in master

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Feb 5 19:35:37 UTC 2011

Hi!

Today I've been working on improving + cleaning up the DAHDI work that
had been done last year by Xavier Carcelle and Matthew Fredrickson, which in
turn uses some simplistic LAPD implementation by Oystein Homelien.

It now seems to be working fine, at least for my TE110P card and a BS-11
in 2-TRX configuration.  Haven't tried multi-drop yet.

All you need to do is to
 * make sure your dahdi/user.h is found in the include path
 * build openbsc
 * configure your /etc/dahdi/system.conf according to your T1/E1 physical
   setup
 * check that dahdi_tool shows no Alarms for the physical line
 * use e.g. openbsc.cfg.1-1 as sample and change 'e1_line 0 driver misdn' to
   'e1_line 0 driver dahdi'