[semi-OT] iPhone SIM access via AT+CSIM

Jens David jens.david at jens-david-consulting.com
Sat Feb 5 12:43:43 UTC 2011

Thank you, Sylvain.

Meanwhile I did some more experimenting and found that the symptoms are also SIM card related.
It seems that the 0x6E00 problem only occurs with USIMs (UMTS) that also (instead?) support the
0x00 class. Maybe the observed effects are part of some intended locking mechanism that takes place
either on the SIM card or within the "baseband" firmware. I did my tests with 3GS FWs 05.13.04 and
05.11.07 by the way.

  --j

--
Jens David, DG1KJD