How to obtain one of these HSL 2.75G Femtocells?

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Feb 1 08:35:41 UTC 2011

Hi ste7an and others,

It seems HSL does not want in any way be associated with OpenBSC and actually think it is a bad thing that we have made our software interoperable with their product :(

So it seems we have to continue to look for (and/or work on) other alternatives. I have some ideas but it is too eatly to talk about it.

I do not know of anyone so far using/deploying their cell.
--
Sent from a mobile device, excuse my short response