MNCC and MNCC_LCHAN_MODIFY (and ack/nack)

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Tue Dec 27 12:22:00 UTC 2011

Hi Andreas, all,

right now there is no ack/nack for the MNCC_LCHAN_MODIFY and I would like to
introduce _ACK/_NACK for it.

The MNCC_LCHAN_MODIFY message will end up calling the
gsm0808_assignment_request of the BSC API and in case the call is not on a TCH
it will assign a new TCH. Things will go wrong from here. osmo-nitb does not
implement the assign_compl/assign_fail callbacks and in case of an assignment
failure we crash right now (master has dummy callbacks).

I would like to introduce MNCC_LCHAN_MODIFY_ACK/MNCC_LCHAN_MODIFY_NACK, change
the mncc_sock.c:mncc_setup_ind and handling of MNCC_CALL_CONF_IND.

what do you think?

	holger