RFC for VTY documentation

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Tue Dec 6 20:32:28 UTC 2011

Hi,

my goal is to generate documentation for the VTY, I had a look at quagga but
they have a manual process. Right now I have pushed zecke/vty-doc (code + xsd)
to libosmocore and a hack to osmo-bsc to invoke it...

My plan is to to merge the doc with xslt... and generate some html out of
it... For generation I can imagine a new VTY command to dump it to a file or a
cli option...

comments? feedback? volunteers to make it work and take it from here?

holger