RFC: Osmocom developer workshop 2012

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sun Dec 4 21:14:04 UTC 2011

Hi!

Thinking a bit more about timing, it seems that the second half of March
is a good idea.

April is a bad idea, at least for the first two weeks, as this is easter
holiday time in a lot of German states.  This will cause lots of
tourists, as well as full hotels, trains, flights, etc.

So I'd propose something like four days in the second half of march.
Should we try to overlap/extend a weekend?  I guess this would help
people with e regular dayjob, as not as many holidays would be required.

If there are no objections in the next 48 hours, I will talk to C-Base
about availability during that timeframe.