Core dump in trunk

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Aug 27 11:54:45 UTC 2011

Hi Gus,

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 04:03:52PM -0700, Gus Bourg wrote:
> Thanks for fixing this!  I can confirm that it compiles now - and my BTS
> comes up with trunk.  However, when I configure two BTS's, I get a core dump
> (for real this time : -)

feel free to debug this further by yourself.  It's a bit hard without
access to the equipment.  For some reason, ts->lapd is NULL, i.e. there
was no LAPD instance allocated for this timeslot.

The allocation happens at line 434 of libosmo-abis/src/input/dahdi.c

So the first step would be to add some LOGP messages about which LAPD
instances are allocated (or released).  This can be used to see if the
expected LAPD instances (one on each signalling timeslot) are created
or not.