Voice Data Interception in OpenBSC

Earlence Fernandes earlenceferns at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 15:19:02 UTC 2011

Hello,

We are trying to use OpenBSC to build a few prototype services for a GSM
network.
As such, I need to know where in the code I can intercept the voice data
that is received from an MS in the BTS.

Ideally, I would like to have intercept points in the outgoing (to MS) and
incoming (from MS) at the BTS in software.

Note: I have just started to read the source code of OpenBSC, and as it is
quite extensive, a few pointers will be useful.

Feel free to correct me if I'm way off base here.

-Earlence