Sudden connection drop

Seungju Kim admin at manateeshome.com
Tue Aug 9 14:45:09 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have been testing the data setup and I found another issue. I couldn't really find out exactly what causes this. This happens rarely but it does happen time to time. I am attaching the log file of the issue. I looked through the log but I could not find anything else interesting in the log.
http://pastebin.com/tQ0mcyeu
This is the log file of the issue. I'll be glad to hear any thoughts about this.

Envoyé de mon iPhone