OpenBSC + LCR

Gus Bourg gus at bourg.net
Fri Aug 5 23:51:45 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I'm attempting to make my OpenBSC setup work with LCR and Asterisk.  I'm not
sure if the problem that I'm running into is specific to the nature of my
setup (running a Nokia BTS) or is a misconfiguration issue with LCR.  When I
run without LCR and Asterisk I can call between phones, SMS etc.  With LCR I
have no such luck.  I can place a call into the mobile from Asterisk, and
the mobile rings, but when I answer the call hangs up.

A pastebin of the LCR log can be found here:
http://pastebin.com/DbM3TfFp

Any insight into the cause would be much appreciated.  :)

Thanks,
Gus